Friday 13 August 2021

Olympic Games - Taumahekeheke

 



Hi blogger. Today I'm gonna tell you what I'm doing in reading. Miss Jones, my teacher made a slideshow

about the Olympics. I researched facts about the Olympics Games. I had to write the facts I already know

in the bubbles. Did you know the Olympics are held every 4 years? We searched for facts about Japan

and Tokyo. I had to research what food they liked to eat. We watched a video about the Olympics games

and we read a book about the Olympics. I enjoyed doing this slideshow because we looked up facts about

Tokyo and the food they like to eat. I hope you enjoy reading my slideshow.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work Rosaline doing your blog. Also with your work on your slide show. I bet you have really enjoyed researching all the facts about the Olympic's. I'm sure you have learnt heaps. Its been a great few weeks hearing about all our athletes achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meitaki Rosaline! You have learned a lot of new interesting facts about the Olympic Games. What was your favourite sporting event at the Olympics? We will need to add a link to your slideshow so we can see all the cool work you have done. Nga mihi Mrs Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks awesome Rosaline!

    Your work on your slide show looks great! Like Mrs Jones said, we need to add the link to your slideshow.

    Keep up the incredible work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.